Real Estate Law
Preparing and Negotiating Contracts – Ensuring a Smooth Process
Whether purchasing or selling a home, the Law Office of Joshua Adam Kittenplan is available to prepare or negotiate a contract and be there at the closing table to ensure that the process is as simple and smooth as possible. The purchase of a home is one of the largest financial transactions that a person will enter into in their life, it is important to choose an attorney that you trust.
We represent both businesses and individuals in the full range of real estate law on Long Island.
- Real Estate Agent and Broker Legal Representation
- Property Owner Representation
- Construction Defects/Failure to Disclose Issues
- Disciplinary Proceedings with State Department of Real Estate
- Purchase and Sale Disputes
- Boundary Actions
- Title Actions
We have over 10 years of experience representing Long Island families with their legal issues relating to real estate. Our expertise will help your real estate experience run smoothly and with maximum profit.